Please refer to the full ANL Season Calendar in your registration pack. A summary of key dates include:
- Season Commences: Friday 11th October 2019
- Last Night Before Xmas Break: Friday 13th December 2019
- Return After Xmas Break: Friday 10th January 2020
- Season Concludes: Friday 20th March 2020
- Presentation: April 2020 (To be confirmed)
Little Athletics offers a chance to compete beyond the club level if you like. You don’t need to be a star to compete at these events – it’s just a great way to meet some new friends and have even more fun with your athletics.
A number of key events are:
- Port Hunter Zone Multi Event – Sunday 3rd November 2019, Alder Park
- Port Hunter Zone Championships – 30th November & 1st December 2019, Raymond Terrace
- LANSW Region 2 Championships – 1st & 2nd February 2020, Glendale Athletics Centre
- LANSW State Championships – 14th & 15th March 2020, Sydney Olympic Park
Once again, your help will be vital if your child competes at these events.
In addition, other clubs run gala events throughout the year, some of which are noted in our Club Website.